The adoption of telehealth solutions and the technology that drives them has had a highly positive impact on healthcare for the citizens and medical professionals of Rural America. Improved quality of care and quality of life, significant cost savings, and increased economic opportunities can all be achieved through the adoption of telehealth solutions powered by a reliable, high speed, fiber optic network.
Improving quality of care and decreasing costs
When seconds are critical, telehealth solutions allow medical professionals to share records, diagnose, devise treatment plans, educate, and even consult during critical surgical procedures in real-time all across the nation. In addition to the strides made in healthcare quality, reliable high-speed Internet access that powers telehealth solutions has the potential to significantly decrease costs for patients and medical facilities nationwide through streamlined efficiencies and the elimination of unnecessary patient transfers.
Bringing reliability, scalability, and opportunity to Rural Nebraska
Great Plains Communications is proud to bring Rural Nebraska hospitals and medical facilities the dedicated Internet access and managed Ethernet services that allow the implementation of reliable, scalable, telehealth solutions powered by our statewide, 5,000 mile fiber optic network.
Hospitals served by Great Plains Communications
- Gordon Memorial Hospital-Gordon, NE
- Fremont Health-Fremont, NE
- Brown County Hospital-Ainsworth, NE
- Callaway District Hospital-Callaway, NE
- Chadron Community Hospital-Chadron, NE
- Chase County Hospital-Imperial, NE
- Community Hospital-McCook, NE
- Perkins County Hospital-Grant, NE
- Jennie M. Melham Hospital-Broken Bow, NE
- Columbus Community Hospital-Columbus, NE
- Mary Lanning Memorial Hospital-Hastings, NE
- Alegent Creighton Hospital-Plainview, NE
- Webster County Community Hospital-Red Cloud, NE
- Alegent Health Memorial Hospital-Schuyler, NE