We’ve made some changes to our Service Assurance plans to better fit the needs of our customers. Instead of covering individual services, our service assurance plans will cover all Great Plains Communications services a customer uses.
Covering all services means that you, as a customer, do not have to worry about having the “right” kind of service assurance protection. No matter if it’s an issue with the Cable, Internet, or Phone services provided by Great Plains Communications, it’s all covered.
The plan will continue to cover services that were provided by the old service assurance plans. This includes the trip charge for the service call and the costs of any necessary repairs that are covered by the service assurance plan.
We would like to remind you that some services are not covered by these plans. However, customers will always be made aware of additional charges prior to any repairs being made. Services that may not be covered include, but not limited to:
- Customer owned electronics or equipment.
- Wiring that does not comply with industry standards
- Wiring damaged by fire, lightening, flood or other natural disasters
- Wiring damaged by gross negligence, willful damage, vandalism, or domestic animals
- Installation of new wiring or the relocation of existing wiring
- Installation of new customer electronics or equipment
- Wiring buried between buildings that was not installed by Great Plains Communications
- Electrical wiring or wiring that was installed illegally
If you have any questions, please contact our Customer Response Center at 1-855-853-1483.