From small storefronts to large enterprises, our fully scalable, fiber-driven technology services will accelerate the success of your business.
Tell us about your business and a local account executive will reach out to you to determine the custom solutions that will fit your needs and help you reach your goals. We look forward to working with you.
Enterprise Contact Form
Products & Services
Great Plains Communications managed Ethernet solutions allow businesses to reduce costs, improve efficiencies, and increase reliability by providing multiple services over a single connection. As your business grows, your Ethernet service will grow with you, providing scalable services, secure data transport, and application continuity.
- Custom services including dedicated E-Line and E-Lan
- Connect point-to-point or point-to-multipoint across metro, national, or global locations
- Access to data centers/carrier hotels in Omaha, Denver, Kansas City, Minneapolis, Des Moines, and Chicago
- Access network redundancy for greater reliability
- High speeds including 100 Gbps, with predictable low-latency transport
From large file transfers and VPNs to VoIP, video conferencing, and video streaming, we have you covered with high speeds and high reliability.
- Speeds ranging from 10 Mbps to 100 Gbps
- Fully scalable equipment
- Standard and dedicated service options
- Regional redundancy of ISPs in Omaha, Minneapolis, and Denver
Enterprise Voice Options
With multiple voice options ranging from traditional to cloud-based, Great Plains Communications can provide your business with a phone system to meet the specific needs of any sized business and keep you connected.
Voice Options & Benefits
Discover the benefits!
- Hosted Voice System: Same features as a traditional phone system, but with less overhead costs
- Cost Effective: Lower capital expenditures and long-term operating costs for hardware, maintenance, and installation
- Scalability: Add additional seats as your business expands
- Collaboration: Scheduling, screen sharing, and instant messaging
- Remote Locations: Connect branch offices and remote locations with minimal equipment cost
Improve cost efficiencies by consolidating voice and data traffic through a broadband connection in a Voice over Internet Protocol (VoIP) environment.
- Reduced operating costs
- Combined voice, data, instant messaging, and application sharing
- Ability to blend premise and cloud-based services
- Fully scalable to meet present and future needs
Provides a data overhead to carry information and features such as Caller ID for medium to large size businesses.
- Direct Inward dialing allows callers to bypass the PBX auto attendant or receptionist
- Caller ID
- Voice and data transmission on available lines
- Trunk hunting allows calls to land in any free channel to avoid annoying busy signals
- End-to-end digital lines provide enhanced call clarity and increased reliability
- Enhanced security over analog phone lines
This is a total solution for managing changing technology over a unified communications system with rich IP features including integrated voice mail and e-mail, instant messaging, mobile linking, and presence information. PBX systems can help manage traffic by routing incoming calls, playing on-hold messages, displaying caller ID, and more.
- Reduced downtime and repairs due to less complex equipment
- Allows business to combine IP and legacy lines while providing the ability to connect IP phones in a remote office or location
- Fully scalable systems to grow as your business grows
- Exceptional quality and clarity
- Hosted infrastructure results in increased reliability
Great Plains Communications offers single-line and multi-line traditional phone options. In addition to local calling, there are a variety of long distance and international plans available to extend the reach of your business.
- Reliable and clear connection
- Competitive pricing
- Reliable and cost – effective solution for small businesses
Reliable and cost-effective for telephone meetings with participants in dispersed locations.
- The ability to conference up to 32 participants in one call
- Reduce and/or eliminated travel costs
Accommodate customers outside your local calling area with a toll-free calling option. Great Plains Communications can even provide custom numbers to brand and promote your business or port an existing toll-free telephone number.
- Custom specialty numbers available to brand your business such as 1-800-BUYLOCAL
- Provides a toll-free option to your clients at an affordable per-minute rates
TV & Advertising
Cable TV brings customers the latest options for news, sports, and entertainment to enhance their overall customer experience. Great Plains Communications offers options and packages ranging from traditional channel line-ups to *GPC iTV, the latest streaming television experience.
Great Plains Communications cable TV also offers many ways to advertise. We can create a text advertisement for your business on our local access channel, or place a video ad on ESPN, HGTV, USA, and more.
*not available in all areas.
Bundle our great services to incorporate the Internet, voice, and cable TV features that provide the most value while reducing your overall costs and simplifying your processes with one bill from one provider. Save more every month with our great business bundle options!
Maximize your company’s performance with WiFi, cabling, and communications systems installed and warranted by certified technicians! Our team will install and maintain solutions such as:
- Key System Units & PBX Systems
- WiFi Solutions
- Structured Cabling Solution
- Managed Services & Maintenance Agreements
What sets our company apart is our exceptional customer service. From the first customer contact, through design, turn-up, testing, and maintenance, you will work with a Nebraska-based team committed to developing custom solutions to help you achieve your business goals.
Exceptional customer service experience
High-performing network, high-performing people
Our High-Performing Network, Encompassing the Midwest
As the largest, privately owned network communications company in Nebraska, we take pride in our high-performing network that is built with redundancy and scalability to meet the needs of your business today, while also being able to grow with your business.
99% buried fiber
Reliability — 99.999% availability on the core
11,500+ mile fiber network — 500 miles in Omaha
Fully meshed transport core network
24x7x365 Network Operations Center in Blair, Nebraska
Secure fiber network designed with ringed redundancy, scalability, and flexibility
Local presence — technicians strategically located in over 90 communities across Nebraska
Great Plains Communications has been an important business partner as Butler Ag Equipment expands into Nebraska. They are reliable, responsible, and fast moving.
Do Space is one of the first community spaces in the country that offers a gigabit of bandwidth free to its members, and Great Plains Communications has played a key role in helping us to enable Omaha to lead the nation in innovation.
Since Scooter’s Coffee switched to Great Plains Communications, the speed of our internet has been amazing. It’s always good to hear people comment on how much faster it is.
As a result of Great Plains Communications’ dedicated Internet access, employees of Strategic Air & Space Museum are now able to work more efficiently and effectively.