Want to add high-quality, reliable voice services to meet your expanding technology needs? Great Plains Communications can help! Enjoy local and long-distance services and cloud communications options to stay connected without ever losing clarity.
Our Voice Services
Great Plains Communications offers a wide range of business voice options that each come with their own set of benefits to any size business!
Voice Options & Benefits
Discover the benefits!
- Hosted Voice System: Same features as a traditional phone system, but with less overhead costs
- Cost Effective: Lower capital expenditures and long-term operating costs for hardware, maintenance, and installation
- Scalability: Add additional seats as your business expands
- Collaboration: Scheduling, screen sharing, and instant messaging
- Remote Locations: Connect branch offices and remote locations with minimal equipment cost
Improve cost efficiencies by consolidating voice and data traffic through a broadband connection in a Voice over Internet Protocol (VoIP) environment.
- Reduced operating costs
- Combined voice, data, instant messaging, and application sharing
- Ability to blend premise and cloud-based services
- Fully scalable to meet present and future needs
Provides a data overhead to carry information and features such as Caller ID for medium to large size businesses.
- Direct Inward dialing allows callers to bypass the PBX auto attendant or receptionist
- Caller ID
- Voice and data transmission on available lines
- Trunk hunting allows calls to land in any free channel to avoid annoying busy signals
- End-to-end digital lines provide enhanced call clarity and increased reliability
- Enhanced security over analog phone lines
This is a total solution for managing changing technology over a unified communications system with rich IP features including integrated voice mail and e-mail, instant messaging, mobile linking, and presence information. PBX systems can help manage traffic by routing incoming calls, playing on-hold messages, displaying caller ID, and more.
- Reduced downtime and repairs due to less complex equipment
- Allows business to combine IP and legacy lines while providing the ability to connect IP phones in a remote office or location
- Fully scalable systems to grow as your business grows
- Exceptional quality and clarity
- Hosted infrastructure results in increased reliability
Great Plains Communications offers single-line and multi-line traditional phone options. In addition to local calling, there are a variety of long distance and international plans available to extend the reach of your business.
- Reliable and clear connection
- Competitive pricing
- Reliable and cost – effective solution for small businesses
Reliable and cost-effective for telephone meetings with participants in dispersed locations.
- The ability to conference up to 32 participants in one call
- Reduce and/or eliminated travel costs
Accommodate customers outside your local calling area with a toll-free calling option. Great Plains Communications can even provide custom numbers to brand and promote your business or port an existing toll-free telephone number.
- Custom specialty numbers available to brand your business such as 1-800-BUYLOCAL
- Provides a toll-free option to your clients at an affordable per-minute rates