As companies begin to resume onsite business operations and prepare as more employees and customers return to physical buildings, they’re taking steps to create a safe environment. Implementing policies and practices for social distancing in the workplace is one of the Center for Disease Control’s (CDC) recommendations. Internet connectivity throughout buildings, and outdoor areas allows employees to spread out more easily. Customers and guests also appreciate reliable complementary Wi-Fi service that provides flexibility to access their mobile devices.
However, slow or frequently dropped connections do not encourage employee productivity or customer satisfaction. Fast, reliable wireless connectivity is more essential than ever.
Great Plains Communications is pleased to offer GPC Managed Wi-Fi for businesses, enabling consistent end-to-end wireless connectivity and performance indoors and outdoors. Custom-designed to meet the unique connection needs of small businesses to large enterprises, the product includes industry-leading access points and switches with fully scalable speeds ranging from 10 Mbps to 1 Gbps. Another plus, the fully managed Wi-Fi connection frees up internal IT resources, saving both employee time and expenses.
GPC Managed Wi-Fi is a total managed solution, from installation to turn-up, testing and maintenance
- Speeds ranging from 10 Mbps to 1 Gbps
- Guest and private Wi-Fi networks
- Integrated wired local network capabilities
- Customizable login portal
- Indoor and outdoor capabilities with available access points
- Industry leading analytics and reporting
- Next-gen firewall, advanced sophisticated routing, intrusion detection and prevention, and multiple SSIDs
- Cloud-managed solution with 24×7 local customer support
- Fully scalable solutions will grow as your business grows, while reducing total cost of ownership
GPC Managed Wi-Fi from Great Plains Communications provides fast, reliable and scalable connections to all business customers regardless of size or environment to keep employees, visiting clients and customers connected, productive, entertained and satisfied.