GPC Managed WIFI
Maximize the productivity of your business with the connectivity and reliability of GPC Managed WIFI. Ensure a strong and steady wireless connection in every corner of your business to meet the needs of employees, guests and customers.
Sign up for services backed by our
13,500-mile fiber network and receive
$500 off the purchase of GPC Managed WIFI!
Contact Us to Sign Up Now
Sign Up Form
GPC Managed WIFI Features
- Speeds ranging from 10 Mbps to 1 Gbps
- Guest & private WIFI networks
- Integrated wired local network
- Customizable login portal
- Indoor & outdoor capabilities – access points available
- Total managed solution from installation to turn-up, testing & maintenance
- Industry leading analytics & reporting
- Next-gen firewall, advanced sophisticated routing, intrusion detection & prevention, and multiple SSID
- Fully scalable solutions to grow as your business grows
Great Plains Communications is one of the largest privately-owned telecommunications providers in the Midwest, delivering forward thinking technology solutions to Nebraska and Indiana businesses backed by our extensive fiber network.
Our High-Performing Network!
See why so many enterprise and carrier partners have chosen the fast, reliable, scalable solutions the Great Plains Communications network has to offer. With more than 13,500 miles of fiber spanning Nebraska and extending into Colorado, Illinois, Indiana, Iowa, Kansas, Kentucky, Minnesota, Missouri, South Dakota, and Wyoming, our network has the capacity to keep you connected on a local, national, or international level.
- 99% buried fiber
- Unique routes
- MEF certified
- 99.999% reliability on the core
- 13,500+ mile fiber network touching 11 states
- 500 miles of fiber in the Omaha Metro
- Fully meshed transport core network
- 24x7x365 Network Operations Center in Blair, Nebraska
- Secure fiber network designed with ringed redundancy, scalability and flexibility
- Local presence – technicians strategically located across Nebraska and Indiana
Equipment purchase and min of 3 year management and internet service contract required to receive $500 discount. Speeds and service availability may vary by location. Other restrictions and limitations may apply.