With a Service Assurance Plan from Great Plains Communications, you can protect yourself against unexpected repair costs and trip charges for as little as $3.49 per month!
Service Assurance Plan Protections
Gain peace of mind by adding a Service Assurance Plan to your suite of Great Plains Communications services!
Repairs and/or replacement of wiring beginning at the demarcation point—where the public telephone network connects with a residence or business on-premises wiring—to the phone jack, Great Plains Communications modem, or cable TV receiver.
Replacement of fitting, connectors, amplifiers, outlets, and splitters installed by Great Plains Communications
Wiring or cables damaged by non-domestic animals
Repairs or replacements to Great Plains Communications cable TV set top boxes, remotes, modems, or routers
Troubleshooting and problem isolation by a Great Plains Communications representative
Trip charges associated with repairs and/or equipment replacement falling under the plan guidelines
Give us a call today to add a Service Assurance Plan to your suite of services!
The following services and equipment are not covered by our Service Assurance Plan*:
- Customer-owned electronics or equipment, including modems and routers
- Wiring damaged by fire, lightning, flood, or other natural disasters
- Wiring damaged by gross negligence, willful damage, vandalism, or domestic animals
- Installation of new wiring or relocation of existing wiring
- Installation of new customer-owned electronics or equipment
- Wiring not installed by a Great Plains Communications technician
- Trip charges associated with repairs and/or issues not falling under the Service Assurance Plan guidelines
*By law, wiring inside of the premises is the property and responsibility of the consumer
Trip Charges & Labor Costs
For any item in need of repair or replacement outside of what’s covered under the Service Assurance Plan, the following charges may apply:
Trip Charge - $50
Labour Charge - $50
First 30 minutes
$35 – Each additional 30 minutes
Will vary and be quoted prior to repair or replacement