Great Plains Communications Service Assurance Plans
Protect yourself from unexpected repair costs and trip charges by enrolling in a Service Assurance Plan for a small monthly fee of $3.49.
The Following Services and Equipment are Covered by the Service Assurance Plan
- Repair and/or replacement of wiring beginning at the demarcation point (where the public telephone network connects with residence or business on-premise wiring) to the phone jack, Great Plains Communications modem, or Cable TV receiver
- Necessary replacement of fittings, connectors, amplifiers, outlets, and splitters installed by Great Plains Communications that are impeding service delivery
- Necessary repair or replacement of TV set top boxes, remotes, modems, or routers provided by Great Plains Communications that are impeding service delivery and/or quality
- Wiring or cables damaged by non-domestic animals
- Troubleshooting and problem isolation by designated Great Plains Communications representatives
- Trip charges associated with repairs and/or equipment replacement falling under the Service Assurance Plan guidelines
The Following Services and Equipment are Not Covered by the Service Assurance Plan
- Customer-owned electronics or equipment
- Wiring damaged by fire, lightning, flood, or other natural disasters
- Wiring damaged by gross negligence, willful damage, vandalism, or domestic animals
- Installation of new wiring or the relocation of existing wiring
- Installation of new customer-owned electronics or equipment
- Wiring not installed by Great Plains Communications
- Trip charges associated with repairs and/or issues not falling under the Service Assurance Plan guidelines
Repair Costs for Issues Not Covered Under a Service Assurance Plan
|Trip Charge||Labor Charge||Materials|
|$50||$50 – first 30 minutes
$35 – each additional 30 minutes
|Vary and will be quoted prior to repair or replacement|
*By law, wiring inside the premise is the property and responsibility of the consumer.
Call us at 1-855-853-1483 to discuss the right Service Assurance Plan for your home.