We’re Shipping Out to Show Support for Our Troops
Whether overseas or stateside, your loved ones deserve support, and Great Plains Communications wants to help make that happen.
From November 1st through December 31st, Great Plains Communications offers FREE shipping to customers with loved ones in the armed forces.
Visit your local post office and get a 12x12x5.5 goodie box; fill it with approved items, and then complete a registration form. Be sure to include your Great Plains Communications account number.
Great Plains Communications will then send you a pre-paid postage stamp for the standard rate of $16.85. Attach the stamp, your customs declaration, and dispatch note to the outside of the box and drop it off at your local post office location to be delivered to your loved one serving either stateside or overseas.
If sending box overseas, shipping is limited to APO, FPO, or DPO addresses. The APO/FPO/DPO box can be identified by the two markings: "APO/FPO/DPO Flat Rate Box" and "Americasupportsyou.mil."
Please note the restrictions below:
- Valid for troops serving overseas and stateside
- Valid to Great Plains Communications customers only
- Great Plains Communications will ship one box per customer (be sure to include account number)
- The only box accepted will be the standard 12x12x5.5 goodie box provided free of charge by local U.S. Post Office
- The $16.85 postage stamp from Great Plains Communications, your Customs Declaration, and dispatch note must be attached on the outside of box
- Valid November 1 - December 31
Sign Up for Free Shipping
Please complete all required fields!
(*) - Required